National and international collaborations with other groups that have expertise on branched topics increase knowledge exchange and exposure for our University in the European and international scientific arena and the credibility and interest in the data.
Our international collaborators include:
- Charles Dinarello (University of Colorado, USA)
- Ramnik Xavier (Broad Institute, Harvard, USA)
- Tony Merriman (University of Otago, New Zeeland)
- The European Crystal Network
- G-CAN | Gout, Hyperuremia and Crystal-associated Disease Network
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
- Craiova County Clinical Emergency Hospital
The HINT project is open towards cooperating on new research ideas. Please do not hesitate to contact us for potential scientific collaborations.